Wagner Corporation is a family owned Australian Company. Our focus is on infrastructure and property development. We strive to deliver innovative and cost-effective infrastructure solutions. Our focus is on safety and quality and delivering projects in a timely manner.
About the role:
As the Marketing & PR Coordinator you will work largely autonomously and be responsible for assisting the business to achieve key objectives, contributing to existing marketing programs and driving the implementation of new initiatives aligned with business goals.
This is a permanent part-time position with the option of flexible hours to suit both work/life balance and the needs of the business.
- Assist with preparing and implementing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives
- Assist with events execution and attend events and functions as required
- Creates, coordinate and distribute a wide range of marketing material and content which promotes Wagner Corporation
- Coordinate digital marketing activities and provide recommendation on leveraging those activities
- Develop and roll out the social media strategy
- Develop and distribute promotional material
- Coordinate photo and video footage productions
- Work closely with the Business Units and provide support to deliver internal & external communications
- Prepare reporting
- Support the delivery of internal communications
- Be the key contact for all marketing activities and responds to all enquiries in an agreed timely manner
- Liaise with media outlets; television, radio and newspaper
- Tertiary qualifications with a major in one of the following fields – Marketing, Communication, Advertising, Media, Journalism, or Public Relations
- Advanced computer literacy skills eg MS Office Suite skills necessary
- Self-motivated and flexible with ability to adapt
- Commercial awareness
- Drivers License
Wagner Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Suitable applicants will be subject to the Recruitment Process which will include employment reference checks, police checks, psychometric assessment, medical including drug and alcohol screen etc.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have the right to work in Australia
To apply please visit https://www.seek.com.au/job/66984976