Full time, Permanent
We have a brand-new opportunity for an energetic and self-motivated individual to join our Property Development team as a Building Designer, based in Toowoomba QLD. This position will be hands-on across our entire business, working to develop building and site designs to suit our client needs. A key part of this role will be to add value to our Property Development Portfolio with your design ability to improve overall customer satisfaction.
Tasks will include but not limited to:
- Work closely with external stakeholders to understand their specific building needs whilst preparing design briefs and functional diagrams
- Work to local, state, and federal government legislation
- Plan, Design, Document, and illustrate projects for the purpose of client approvals, government approvals, and construction documentation.
- Interpreting design briefs from internal and external stakeholders
- Cross collaboration between a variety of internal teams
- Produce accurate and clear design documentation
We are looking for:
- Tertiary qualification in relevant field (Building Design/Interior Design/Architecture
- Knowledge of BIM software, preferably Revit
- Experience with visual rendering Software, preferably Lumion
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Confident ability to create strong relationships including negotiation and influencing skills
- Sound understanding of local, state and federal government codes and regulations
- Demonstrated willingness to learn new skills
How to Apply:
If you are interested in being a part of Wagner Corporations growing global business, please email your resume and a short cover letter to email@example.com.