BRISBANE'S MOST VERSATILE AND MULTI-USE WHARF
Wagner’s Wharf- located at Pinkenba in Brisbane is a composite fibre structure of innovative design and for multifarious use designed to berth, load and discharge ships upto 225m LoA with bulk cargoes, project cargoes and layup when required.
With heavy-duty application of new generation building materials, Wagner Corporation has reinvented the designed use wharf structures by using Wagners’ CFT and Wagners’ EFC®- a 100 per cent non-corrosive, non-ferrous modular deck. This makes it ideal for the loading and discharge of most bulk cargoes and the flexibility of adapting for use in the discharge of bulk liquids and petrochemicals if required. Long-term durability and low levels of maintenance make it exceptional as regards downtime for maintenance and repair or damage.
SERVICES & CAPABILITY
- Vessels of up to 10.20m SWAD Brisbane and 220m LoA can be berthed.
- Well lit with LED lights on EFC light poles providing day-like conditions after hours.
- A clean uncluttered wharf design with good access for services.
- Port of Brisbane Port North storage area is 100 m from the wharf gate.
- Primarily solid bulk cargoes like cement clinker, slag, gypsum, grain and breakbulk (pipes and modules) are among regular cargoes.
- Layup for Tankers, Car Carriers, Passenger vessels and Navy vessels are regularly arranged.
- Stevedoring can be arranged through well established Stevedoring Companies.
- Trucking can be arranged as required.
- Vessel Agency, Shipbroking and Port Captaincy services can be provided.
- Fresh water can be provided on request.
The next stage of wharf development will see automated offloading from ships via conveyors to the storage shed and proposed clinker storage area, which will increase efficiencies even further.
Capt. Karl Soares
Wagner Pinkenba Wharf
T +61 478 136 463